Good accident reporting can help to increase safety at work and this programme is an essential guide, explaining what should be reported and why. It's designed for everyone to use and has been approved by IIRSM and accredited by CPD for your reassurance. Work towards compliance with RIDDOR 2013 with our IIRSM Approved Accident Reporting Training.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Learn how to fill out an accident report form, understanding everything that needs to be included (Free accident report form included)
- Learn which incidents and accidents must be reported
- Learn about RIDDOR 2013 and your responsibilities under it
About this course
This Accident Reporting Training programme is designed for everyone to use. It explains what accident reporting is, why it’s important and what could be included in a report.
It ensures that everyone in your workplace knows how to complete a clear and concise accident report if they’re involved in an accident or incident at work.
It explains how good accident reporting can increase safety at work and it includes a downloadable Accident Report Form which can be used in your workplace for reporting accidents and incidents.
The course is split into three main sections to make it easier to digest and takes roughly between 15 and 20 minutes to complete for your convenience; whilst still covering the essentials of accident reporting.
Prevention is always better than cure. Take a look at our Risk Assessment Training, it could prevent a number of accidents from happening in your workplace.
The importance of Accident Reporting Training
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organisation and employees.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Accident Reporting Training course concludes with a 10 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Accident Reporting Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
Reporting accidents is a vital process for any and all workplaces for two crucial reasons.
Firstly, by recording accidents, employers are able to identify the causes of injuries and illnesses and take steps to remove or control them. After all, a healthy workforce is a productive workforce. Secondly, reporting accidents is a legal requirement. The Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations require employers to report any workplace injuries and illnesses, failure to do so can lead to a prison sentence and an unlimited fine – not to mention the impact on an organisation’s reputation for ignoring safety legislation.
- Accident Reporting Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology