Our Anti-Money Laundering course aims to increase awareness about money laundering legislation, regulations, and employee responsibilities surrounding it. Our AML training particularly concentrates on due diligence and the duty to report suspicious activity. Understand and show commitment to The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations with this CPD accredited anti-money laundering course.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Understand and show commitment to The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017 / The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Understand what suspicious activity might look like and any other red flags to look out for
- Learn about the steps in the process of money laundering and how it can be prevented
About this course
It's estimated that over £40 billion is laundered through the UK every year. That's over £100 million every working day!
This Anti-Money Laundering training course is for everyone who works in the financial services sector or anywhere large amounts of money, property or goods are bought, leased, sold or exchanged. It's an essential course for anyone in these areas who deals with customers and clients.
Designed to raise awareness, it explains what money laundering is and how crucial it is for employees to be on the lookout for anything that doesn't look or feel right when dealing with customer transactions.
Upon completion of the course, you'll be able to explain the ins and outs of money laundering and it's impacts on financial sectors. You will understand the various laws in relation to laundering crimes and you'll learn about customer verification methods, as well as how to spot suspicious activity.
This Anti-Money Laundering course can be used in conjunction with our Anti-Bribery & Corruption course.
The importance of Anti-Money Laundering Training
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organization and employees.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Anti-Money Laundering Training course concludes with a 20 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Anti-Money Laundering Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
Over £40 billion are illegally laundered in the UK every year.
The financial services sector and anywhere which handles large amounts of money, property, or goods are all high-risk areas for money laundering and a number of very strict laws exist to help combat it. It’s a crime to have, move, or hide assets which result from criminal activity; to help somebody else who has assets resulting from criminal activities; and, most importantly, to fail to do anything at all – whether knowingly or unknowingly. Using our Anti-Money Laundering course to train yourself and your staff in how to spot, avoid, properly report, and safely guard against money-laundering is an essential step in doing something to comply with your legal obligations, avoid being an unwitting accomplice, and to make it harder for criminals to profit from their activities.
- Anti-Money Laundering Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology