This Driver Awareness Training Course is for anyone who drives as part of their job. It looks at legal requirements and responsibilities involved in being a safe driver. It also covers what to do if you breakdown or have an accident. Its high-quality has been highlighted with a stamp of approval from IOSH.
The importance of Driver Awareness Training : It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organisation and employees.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
Understand what it means to be a safe driver
Understand the concept of 'reading the road' and why it's so important
Gain a better understanding of your responsibilities on the road
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Driving is something you probably do almost every day and it's easy to become complacent, particularly if you are regularly travelling the same route. This driver awareness programme aims to be a good reminder of general road safety - things you can do to keep yourself and other road users safe.
If you drive 25,000 or more work-miles, it's probably the most dangerous part of your job, in fact, there is a 1 in 8,000 chance of suffering a fatal accident whilst driving. It’s estimated that around a third of all road accidents which happen every year involve somebody who was driving for work; that accounts for 20 deaths and 250 serious injuries every week.
This driver awareness training programme aims to highlight some of the daily risks when driving. It's about promoting an awareness of what's going on around you, where the other drivers and road users are, what they are doing and what they might do next. It's also about properly preparing for a journey and checking your vehicle, as well as knowing what to do in case you are involved in an accident or you break down.
It's perfect for those driving as part of a commercial fleet or for those who regularly go 'offsite' as part of their job. However, it doesn't have to be used in conjunction with work; It also acts as the perfect refresher for ANYONE that drives regularly, be it on business or not.
This course is perfect for everyone who drives as a part of their work (no matter how infrequently), as well as anyone who drives in the general routines of their day-to-day lives.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Driver Awareness Training course concludes with a 10 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questions guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
WHAT DOES MY CERTIFICATE INCLUDE?
Your Driver Awareness Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
WHY IS THIS TRAINING IMPORTANT?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
There are a number of laws which protect people whose jobs involve driving:
The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 is there to make sure there are high standards of health and safety at work and that employees and the public are protected from anything related to work activities. This includes driving. Everyone has a duty to comply with the Act and if you drive unsafely at work, even if you’re driving your own car both you AND your employer can be prosecuted. You also have a responsibility to ensure that others are not put at risk by your work-related driving activities.
- Driver Awareness Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology