This DSE (Display Screen Equipment) Training is a legal requirement for anyone who regularly uses display screen equipment. Our DSE Training helps you work towards compliance with The Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992 and helps DSE users avoid RSI, headaches, eyestrain and back problems; all of which are proven to contribute to absenteeism. Our course is IOSH Approved and includes a free DSE Risk Assessment.
The importance of DSE Training : It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organisation and employees.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
Learn how to set up your workstation correctly and stop bad habits
Learn how to use portable devices (included in DSE) correctly
Prevent 'DSE Stress' and become more productive at work as a result of good DSE
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Anyone who regularly uses a computer legally requires DSE Training, this is also commonly referred to as ‘Computer Health and Safety Training’ or ‘VDU (Visual Display Unit) Training’. DSE also refers to laptops, tablets, TV screens and even smartphones.
It’s no wonder this type of training is a legal requirement when you consider the HSE reported that in 2017/18, 469,000 workers suffered from work-related musculoskeletal disorders. Taking just 30 minutes to complete, our DSE training course will show you how to carry out a DSE risk assessment (DSE Risk Assessment included for free), as well as how to better arrange your existing workplace equipment to minimise common negative symptoms associated with extended periods of time spent at a computer (such as eye strain, backache, etc.)
Whatever the type or size of your company, all your employees who sit at a computer for any part of their working day should have Display Screen Equipment training. This course has been designed to increase safety and awareness and to aid compliance with workplace regulations. This DSE training programme ensures that your employees understand how best to take care of their health by ensuring that their immediate working environment is the best it can be.
Includes a free DSE Assessment Tool Our DSE Assessment Tool simplifies DSE compliance and provides a complete online management tool for swift and simple issue resolution. With our training and assessment tool, working towards DSE compliance is simple!
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This DSE Training (Display Screen Equipment) course concludes with a 20 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questions guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
WHAT DOES MY CERTIFICATE INCLUDE?
Your DSE Training (Display Screen Equipment) Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
WHY IS THIS TRAINING IMPORTANT?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
The Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations of 1992 regulations (particularly parts 2, 4, 6 and 7) stipulate a legal workplace requirement.
The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 is there to make sure there are high standards of health and safety at work and that employees and the public are protected from anything related to work activities. This includes driving. Everyone has a duty to comply with the Act and if you drive unsafely at work, even if you’re driving your own car both you AND your employer can be prosecuted. You also have a responsibility to ensure that others are not put at risk by your work-related driving activities.
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology