- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
* Understand what is meant by emotional intelligence
* Understand why emotional intelligence is important
* Learn how to practice and improve your emotional intelligence
ABOUT THIS COURSE
When most people think of the word “intelligence”, they often imagine someone with academic achievements or qualifications, or someone who has the ability to quickly learn new skills, solve problems, or remember lots of intellectual information. Although this is one kind of intelligence, there’s another kind that’s just as important and often undervalued... Emotional Intelligence.
If you drive 25,000 or more work-miles, it's probably the most dangerous part of your job, in fact, there is a 1 in 8,000 chance of suffering a fatal accident whilst driving. It’s estimated that around a third of all road accidents which happen every year involve somebody who was driving for work; that accounts for 20 deaths and 250 serious injuries every week.
Emotional intelligence (also known as EI) is the ability to recognise, understand and appropriately respond to the emotions in ourselves and others. It sounds simple, but not everyone is gifted with strong emotional intelligence. Fortunately, just like general intelligence, it can be strengthened with consistent practice.
This Emotional Intelligence training course, which is suitable for all levels of employees, aims to help the user develop and demonstrate their emotional intelligence, which they can put to very good use each and every day.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT
At the end of this Emotional Intelligence Training course, users will be given a printable certificate.
In addition, brief in-course questions guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
WHAT DOES MY CERTIFICATE INCLUDE?
Your Emotional Intelligence Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
WHY IS THIS TRAINING IMPORTANT?
Those with high emotional intelligence understand themselves and their emotions clearly. They are also very aware of how they can influence those around them. Essentially, emotional intelligence gives people an awareness of their emotions and their impact.
Emotional intelligence is a huge asset for employees to have, and it's understandable why. Many soft skills, like empathy, curiosity, and trust are built on the foundation of emotional intelligence.
- Start Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology