This Epilepsy Training for Schools & Carers Training has been written for anyone who cares for children with epilepsy. It's ideal for those who work in schools, as well as parents, guardians, youth workers and childminders. It explains the different types of epilepsy and what to do if a child is having a seizure. It's also IIRSM approved & CPD accredited for your reassurance.
This training is important for you to comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organisation and employees.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
Gain a better understanding of the types of epileptic seizures
Understand what triggers epilepsy and how to effectively deal with it
To know your responsibilities when caring for an epileptic child
ABOUT THIS COURSE
It also looks at the responsibilities, policies and procedures and the well-being of children with epilepsy. The course is split into 5 sections and includes a step-by-step guide of what to do and what not do when a child is having a seizure, making it easier to digest and follow.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
WHAT DOES MY CERTIFICATE INCLUDE?
WHY IS THIS TRAINING IMPORTANT?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
This requires that pupils at school with medical conditions should be properly supported so that they have full access to education, including school trips and physical education.
Governing bodies must ensure that arrangements are in place in schools to support pupils at school with medical conditions. And that school leaders consult health and social care professionals, pupils and parents to ensure the needs of children with medical conditions are properly understood and supported.
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology