Whatever environment you operate in, all staff legally require Fire Awareness training. Get the basics covered, keep your workplace safe and work towards compliance with current legislation with this best-selling online training course.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
* Help meet requirements of The Fire Safety Order 2005 and The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
* Understand how fire begins and how it spreads and how to tackle it (includes the different types of fire extinguishers).
* Learn how to implement an effective emergency procedure in the case of fire and what to do if you can't escape.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Every member of staff legally requires some kind of Fire Awareness Training.
This online eLearning programme is an effective and hassle-free way to ensure that you follow current legislation - as well as providing an easily accessible record of staff training. It's suitable for any workplace, in any industry sector and provides an engaging way for your staff to complete their Fire Safety Training.
Keep your workplace safe and learn about the risks that fire poses to health and safety. You'll learn about the nature of fire and what it takes for a fire to start and how it can easily travel through a building. This course will also introduce you to fire signage, allow you to participate in interactive fire extinguisher training, and gain an informed overview of evacuation procedures. You'll also learn how to react in the case of an emergency and learn which procedures should already be in place at your place of work.
With thousands of companies across the UK and Europe already using this Fire Awareness training, this is one of our best-selling courses and is crucial for any workplace.
This Fire Awareness Course can be used in conjunction with our Fire Warden Training - every organisation should have at least one 'responsible person'.
Each of our courses ends with a multiple-choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Fire Awareness Training course concludes with a 20 question multiple-choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?Your Fire Awareness Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
- Start Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology