This online First Aid at Work Training is an essential course for first aiders in the workplace and acts as a refresher for their practical first aid training, or as an introduction to first aid for anyone about to take a practical course. You never know when an accident might happen at work and having the knowledge necessary to deal with them effectively is crucial.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Refresh your knowledge about what is included in the primary survey
- Refresh your knowledge about what is included in the secondary survey
- Refresh your knowledge on first aid treatment and first aid procedures
About this course
It's estimated that around 555,000 workplace injuries happen every single year in UK workplaces.
It's therefore essential that workplaces have the correct people in place to deal with potentially life-threatening situations and that other staff have a good understanding of how to react in an emergency.
This IIRSM Approved First Aid at Work Training is the perfect course for workplaces of all sizes, regardless of their industry. Using high-quality video examples, your staff will gain a solid understanding of:
- the need for a first aider to be able to record incidents, prevent cross-infection, understand their role and assess situations quickly to act safely and effectively
- how to administer first aid to those who are; unconscious, choking, burned, wounded and bleeding or someone suffering from shock
- how to administer first aid for minor injuries (cuts, grazes, bruises, minor burns, etc.)
- how to administer CPR and how to use an AED
- as well as how to administer first aid to a casualty with: injuries to bones, muscles, chest injuries, eye injuries, poisoning, anaphylaxis
- be able to recognise signs of a heart attack, stroke, epileptic seizures, asthma attacks or diabetes and provide first aid
Please note that this online training course does not give you full competency in First Aid. It provides general awareness but should not be used as a replacement for practical training. Always seek medical advice in case of an emergency.
Our other online first aid courses include First Aid Requirements & RIDDOR and First Aid Appointed Person Training.
The importance of First Aid at Work Refresher Training
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organization and employees.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This First Aid at Work Training course concludes with a 20 question multiple-choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your First Aid at Work Refresher Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
- First Aid at Work Refresher Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
English for Radiography (30 hours/3 months access)Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology