This course educates you on your duties as a Level 1 Food Handler, so you can work with the highest standards of food safety and hygiene.
It is absolutely essential that anyone who works where food is made, sold, or served has a good understanding of food hygiene and knows how to handle consumables properly. This IOSH Approved Food Safety and Hygiene Level 1 course covers all the basics and provides a printable certificate upon completion, which demonstrates an understanding of the topic.
By the end of this training you will understand:
* What is required of you as a food handler
* The nature of microorganisms and harmful bacteria
* The different types of food poisoning
* How to safely handle food
* How to comply with current legislation
* How to prevent cross contamination, illnesses and injuries
* How to clean and disinfect equipment and surfaces
* The importance of personal hygiene, correct food storage and safe food temperatures
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
* Learn about and show commitment to The Food Hygiene Regulations 2006
* Understand cleanliness and how to avoid cross contamination when working with food
* Learn about food poisoning and and how the food can become contaminated
ABOUT THIS COURSE
1 in 10 people fall ill each year due to contaminated food. This number would be drastically reduced if everyone working with food completed an approved food safety & hygiene training course - It is essential that anyone who works where food is made, prepared or sold has a good understanding of food hygiene, even if they do not handle food.
Comprehensive health and safety training is a legal requirement for those working with consumables: Food Safety and Hygiene Level 1 provides a good understanding of food hazards and food poisoning; covering contamination, personal hygiene, cleanliness in the food preparation area, and the storage and temperature of food. It also looks at waste disposal and food pests.
Whether you operate in Catering, Hospitality, or Retail, this programme explains the hazards associated with poor food hygiene, and what to do to keep food safe. Ensure best practice and work towards legal compliance in just 50 minutes.
Our course is broken down into 4 easy-to-follow sections: an introduction to food safety, personal hygiene, cleanliness and cross-contamination, the storage of food and time and temperature controls.
Want to build on level 1 training or require level 2 training? We also provide IOSH Approved Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2 training.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT
Each of our courses ends with a multiple-choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Food Safety and Hygiene Training - Level 1 course concludes with a 20 question multiple-choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Food Safety and Hygiene Training - Level 1 Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
- Food Safety Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology