- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Learn about the kinds of data covered by the Regulation in the UK
- Understand the 7 Principles of the GDPR
- Understand your role in enforcing and managing data protection in your workplace
About this course
This UK GDPR Advanced Training is aimed at staff who enforce, or manage data protection at their organisations.
With the UK's transition period ending on the 31st of December 2020 and the GDPR being brought into UK law, there have been slight changes to the regulation.
This training course provides an in-depth look into the GDPR in the UK, building on the content of our GDPR EU Essentials course.
In this online course, staff will understand what they need to do to create a system of procedures and policies which help you keep data safe and avoid a breach. They will also learn about a brief history of the GDPR, the principles of the GDPR in the UK, how to comply with the principles & their role in upholding data protection rights.
The importance of GDPR UK Advanced (Management)
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organization and employees.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This GDPR UK Advanced (Management) course concludes with a 20 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your GDPR UK Advanced (Management) Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
- GDPR UK Advanced (Management) Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Emergency (allied healthcare) / Emergency (assistant dentistry) / Emergency (healthcare management) / Emergency (medical dentistry) / Emergency Medical Services / Emergency Medical Services / Emergency Medicine(Medical) / Emergency Medicine(Nursing) / Emergency Psychiatry / Emergency Psychiatry / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Emergency(health and safety) / Emergency(pharmaceutical) / Pediatric Emergency Medicine / Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology