This General Workshop Safety Training programme is for anyone who works in a workshop. It concentrates on GENERAL safety awareness, safe working habits and safe operating procedures. Receive printable certificates and show your commitment to current legislation with our IOSH approved course.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Learn about and show your commitment to The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Learn about the importance of safety signs and what the various types of signs mean
- Learn how to prevent accidents in workshops and what should be done in case of an emergency
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This programme is for anyone who works in a workshop.It's all about working safely, looking at why accidents happen and how they can be prevented.
General workshop safety training is vital to ensuring that your staff follow best practices and remain safe in the workshop. No two workshops are the same, each with different hazards and machinery, this programme concentrates on general safety awareness, safe working habits and safe operating procedures.
In our General Workshop Safety Training programme, we consider specific hazards that may be found in a workshop, such as dangerous equipment and hazardous substances. As not all hazards are relevant to everyone, these are optional - the information is provided as a pointer to further training that may be needed. For each type of hazard, it explains who needs to know about that particular type of hazard and what the dangers are.
If you work in a workshop you may also be interested in our PPE Training and/or our Abrasive Wheel Safety Training.
This eLearning course only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete all-round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
This training course is broken down into 3 sections:
- Your Workshop
- Safety Signs
- Preventing Accidents
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT
Each of our courses ends with a multiple-choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This General Workshop Safety Training course concludes with a 15 question multiple-choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questions guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your General Workshop Safety Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
- Start Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology