Our HACCP Level 2 training course is essential for professionals working in the hospitality and retail industry, or anyone else that produces, handles, retail or distributes consumable products. Businesses are legally required to implement HACCP as a food safety management system. Our Level 2 HACCP training course provides an in-depth insight into the framework for monitoring food throughout its entire life cycle, UK legislation, the 12 stages of HACCP, and more.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Learn about the legislation and benefits of HACCP
- Understand the three stages of implementing HACCP
- Learn how to put HACCP food safety principles into practice
ABOUT THIS COURSE
HACCP, or the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point System, has been devised to ensure that all businesses involved in the production and sale of food ensure that it is safe for people to consume.By following the 12 steps to HACCP employers will work towards compliance with legislation requiring them to manage food safety hazards.
Food can become unsafe for a number of reasons so it's crucial to have an understanding of the many factors that can affect food from production to final consumption.
HACCP is an internationally recognised system and it is vital to have a plan in place for training of all food staff. This HACCP Training course equips learners with the required knowledge to help work towards compliance.This course works alongside:
- Food Safety and Hygiene Training - Level 1
- Food Safety and Hygiene Training - Level 2
- Food Allergy Awareness Training
This training course is broken down into 2 sections:
- What is HACCP?
- The 12 Steps of HACCP
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT
Each of our courses ends with a multiple-choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This HACCP Level 2 Training course concludes with a 20 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questions guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your HACCP Training Level 2 Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
- Start Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology