We cover the essentials of Health & Safety in a care environment, including legislation, policies, procedures, and required training for staff.
Our CPD Accredited Health & Safety in Care Training Course works alongside and helps you understand Standard 13 of the Care Certificate. This Standard touches on the legislation, policies & responsibilities relating to Health & Safety in the Care sector, as well as looking at accidents and sudden illnesses.
By the end of this training, you will have learned:
* About the laws which govern Health & Safety in Care
* What Agreed Ways of Working are and your responsibility towards them
* What specialist training you need to perform certain kinds of care
* How to deal with a range of accidents and emergency situations, including handling hazardous substances, fire safety, and recognising and managing stress
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
* Learn about and work towards compliance with The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations and RIDDOR
* Understand how staff and Health & Safety policies are agreed with your employer
* Understand your Health & Safety responsibilities
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Our Health & Safety in Care Training Course educates users on the legislation surrounding Health & Safety so that both the carer and the people receiving the care are protected.
There are various pieces of legislation that are relevant to Health & Safety in Care. In this course, we will touch on:
- RIDDOR 2013
- The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations
- The Manual Handling Operations Regulations
- The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
- The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations
This Standard also touches upon how Health & Safety policies and procedures are agreed with the employer, who is responsible for Health & Safety at work and tasks that should be carried out after training. In this course, you will also cover accidents and sudden illnesses. Accidents and sudden illnesses can affect anyone at any time, but the very nature of the care industry means you may often be working with vulnerable people, sometimes with physical and mental disabilities, which can make the chances of an accident or sudden illness all the more likely.
This course works alongside our 14 other awareness courses that make up the Care Certificate Standards.
This course equips learners with the knowledge that's required to be put into practice in the workplace, whereby they can do the 'practical' part of their training, followed by having the Care Certificate supplied to them by their management as they meet the required standards. These courses provide part of training but practical training is still required to obtain the care certificate.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Health & Safety in Care Training course concludes with a 20 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Health & Safety in Care Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
Health & Safety in Care is one of the 15 standards in the Care Certificate. The Care Certificate is an agreed set of standards that set out what is expected of the job roles in the health and social care sector. It forms part of an induction programme that should be covered if you are 'new to care'. Our courses are used as an educational tool to help provide an understanding and awareness of each standard.
The Care Certificate was developed by Skills for Care, Health Education England and Skills for Health.
- Health and Safety in Care: Start course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology