We have developed this IIRSM approved HR Compliance & Wellbeing Essentials Training course for employees at all levels - it will help them gain an understanding of key HR areas and current legislation, whilst promoting a positive, equal culture in the workplace. This comprehensive yet concise eLearning course is equipped with information on subjects such as mental health, conflict resolution, equality and diversity, sexual harassment, bullying, and more.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Understand the benefits of a positive workplace culture
- Gain an understanding of core HR topics
- Understand how your actions can affect the wellbeing of others
About this course
Designed for staff at all levels, this HR Compliance & Wellbeing Essentials Training course covers some of the key elements of HR and can help you create a positive workplace culture.
All organisations have a responsibility to create a positive workplace for their employees, and this course is a great first step in achieving this goal. It has been designed to help employees recognise and understand the most common workplace challenges and offers ways to overcome them, including the way we’re treated and the way we treat others.
It's the perfect course for new starters or if you're looking to bring staff up to speed with important HR topics quickly and cost-effectively.
In just 45 minutes, your staff will learn more about key HR topics such as:
- Equality, Diversity & Unconscious Bias
- Bullying & Harassment, including Sexual Harassment
- Mental Health & Stress Awareness
- Conflict Resolution
If you are looking to offer your staff more in-depth training on particular subjects, each subject within this course is also available as a full, separate course. See our HR Compliance Training library for a list of our HR-related courses.
The importance of HR Compliance & Wellbeing Essentials Training
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organization and employees.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
HR Compliance and Wellbeing Essentials Training course concludes with a 20 question multiple-choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your HR Compliance and Wellbeing Essentials Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
For every £1 invested in the wellbeing of employees, you should see an average of a £5 return (Deloitte).
This HR & Wellbeing Essentials Training course has been designed to not only help improve productivity through good wellbeing, but to also help you work towards HR Compliance. This includes topics like Unconscious Bias, Sexual Harassment, Bullying & Harassment, and many more.
By the end of this course, users should be aware of some of the most important topics surrounding HR, the relating legislation, and how to understand what it means to have a healthy work/life balance. This all helps to keep a positive workplace culture, increase productivity, and reduce lost working days.
- HR Compliance & Wellbeing Essentials Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology