This LOLER Training course (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998) aims to reduce the chances of any accidents or incidents occurring during any lifting operations in the workplace. The course covers the regulations thoroughly to give you an understanding of how to work towards compliance.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Understand and show your commitment to the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER)
- Learn how to select the right equipment and make sure you are performing a task correctly
- Learn about the planning lifting operations to make a lift as safe as possible
About this course
The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 provide guidelines to show you how lifting operations should take place in the safest possible way. These lifting operations require adequate planning, safe systems of work, constant supervision and thorough examination.
In the U.K alone, there have been 61 recorded accidents involving tower cranes, resulting in 25 injuries and 9 deaths. The aim of this LOLER Training is to reduce the chances of these figures growing any larger. The LOLER guidelines provide safe methods of work, and we explain in detail how you implement these guidelines into everyday work.
Our LOLER Training course will take you through the fundamental requirements needed in order to work towards compliance with the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998.
Our simple and easy to follow course is broken down into 5 sections: defining what exactly LOLER is, choosing what equipment is suitable, where your equipment is set up, planning an operation and the maintenance of the equipmentYou may also be interested in our PUWER Training.
The importance of LOLER Training
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organization and employees.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This LOLER Training course concludes with a 20 question multiple-choice test with a printable certificate.In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your LOLER Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
- Start course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology