This Personal Protective Equipment Training programme is for people whose job requires them to wear PPE of any type. It highlights the importance of wearing the PPE which has been provided, wearing it correctly and looking after it properly.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Understand and show commitment to The Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992
- Learn about the different types of PPE that might apply to you
- Learn about the signs that might be in a workplace showing the mandatory PPE and any warning signs
About this course
This training aims to highlight the importance of using Personal Protective Equipment, as well as what you can do to ensure your PPE continues to provide the protection you need.
Every year there are thousands of PPE-related injury accidents in the workplace; around half of these happen because either no PPE is provided when it should be, or because the equipment supplied is not used or maintained correctly. These accidents are easily preventable if those using PPE understand its importance, and how to correctly maintain it.
This PPE course explains the different kinds of hazards that PPE protects you from, as well covering the different types of Personal Protective Equipment and the laws in place that relate to the provision and use of PPE at work. It also looks into responsibilities, just because you are wearing your PPE, it doesn't mean you are 100% safe.
This eLearning course only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete all-round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
The importance of PPE Training - Personal Protective Equipment
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organization and employees.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Personal Protective Equipment Training course concludes with a 20 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questions guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your PPE Training - Personal Protective Equipment Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
- Personal Protective Equipment course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology