This bitesize (10-minute) online Mindfulness Training course aims to help the user understand and practice mindfulness in any situation, be it in our outside of the workplace. It teaches staff the benefits of mindfulness and is designed for all levels of employees in any organisation.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name « HASNA CHEKAIRI«
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Understand what mindfulness is
- Understand the importance of mindfulness
- Know how to practice mindfulness
ABOUT THIS COURSE
- Feeling more positive
- A growth in your confidence
- Develop more meaningful relationships
- Reduce stress and anxiety throughout your day
- Lower blood pressure, reduce chronic pain, and treat sleeping difficulties
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT
Each of our courses ends with a multiple-choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
What does my certificate include?
Mindfulness Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
Mindfulness can help to reduce stress, anxiety, and conflict, and can help to increase resilience and emotional intelligence, whilst also improving communication at work.
If a person is unsure of whether they are mindful or not, have them consider the following:
- Frequently forgetting about your conversations?
- Dwelling on the past, or being overly concerned about the future?
- Are you only skim-reading emails?
If the answer to any of these is yes, then it's likely you are zoning out more frequently than you desire. Fortunately, regular practice of mindfulness increases the brain's ability to repair itself and grow new neural connections, which will help you to stop zoning out as much, and help you to achieve better productivity at work.