Our Prevent Duty Training Course aims supports those working in Education with their duty in the Counter-Terrorism and Security Act 2015 and to prevent children from being drawn into terrorism and radicalisation. It will also equip staff with the right tools to deal with any direct threats of radicalisation or terrorism. This Prevent Training is suitable for those working in education and childcare.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Learn about what Prevent Duty is and the definitions of terrorism and extremism
- Learn about the 4 R's of child protection
- Learn how to respond to, report and record cases of radicalisation
About this course
In today's landscape, Prevent Duty is an essential training topic and is something that should be regularly reviewed at schools and other institutes of education. For those teaching children of a younger age, educating children on British values and their rights can help children to challenge and argue extremist views, assisting their personal, social and emotional development and understanding of the world.
Prevent Duty should not stop children from debating extremist views. It is just part of the wider safeguarding duties of those working within education and childcare to ensure that children are not subject to acts of extremism or radicalisation.
By protecting children from these threats, children could be protected from further harm associated with terrorism. for example, drugs, gangs, neglect and abuse. Ofstead common inspections framework makes reference to the need of safeguarding arrangements to prevent radicalisation and extremism. Different settings may result in different requirements.
Statutory guidance on Prevent duty can be put into 4 sections:
- Risk assessments
- Working in partnership
- Staff training
- IT policies
This Prevent Training takes just 20 minutes to complete and you can trial it for free at any time. We also offer a broad selection of online safeguarding training courses.
The importance of Prevent Duty Training
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organization and employees.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Prevent Duty Training course concludes with a 10 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Prevent Duty Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
- Prevent Duty Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology