This PUWER Training course will take you through what you need to know when it comes to staying safe with the use of work equipment. The course will provide strong guidance towards compliance with current legislation.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Understand and show commitment to the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- Learn about how to properly maintain equipment including inspections and if the equipment is fit for purpose
- Understand which equipment applies to PUWER
About this course
PUWER stands for The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations. It provides needed guidelines to demonstrate how you can stay safe when using equipment at work. The regulations place duties on people and companies who own, operate or have any sort of control over work equipment. PUWER also places responsibilities on businesses and organisations whose employees use work equipment.
Our CPD Accredited Online PUWER Training aims to educate you on when equipment is suitable for use, safe to use, inspected properly and accompanied by suitable health and safety measures. This course is perfect for working towards compliance with current legislation.
You will find that some types of work equipment are subject to other legislation, such as LOLER (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations). You may, therefore, find our LOLER Training useful.
The importance of PUWER Training
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organization and employees.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This PUWER Training course concludes with a 20 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questions guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your PUWER Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
- PUWER Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology