This Returning to Work Training course looks at what you and your organisation can do to make sure that returning to work after an extended period of time goes as smoothly as possible. It touches upon what can be done beforehand; how to handle the first few days back; policies and procedures to consider; and how to maintain focus and motivation.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Understand how to smoothly transition back to work
- Be confident in returning to work
- Have an understanding of the employees rights when returning to work
About this course
There are many reasons an employee may have had an extended period of time off work.
Everyone’s circumstances and experiences differ, but whatever the reason an employee has been away from the workplace, the thought of returning for some may feel overwhelming or daunting. They may be excited about seeing their work colleagues again and picking up from where they left off, but on the other hand, some may be concerned, or be worried that they're not quite ready to go back.
Going back to work can be particularly challenging for people who already suffer from anxiety or other mental ill-health problems. It may even be overthinking about going back that’s the problem, not the actual return to work itself. Yet, when we embrace change, we often surprise ourselves and cope much better than we expected!
With that in mind, this course looks at a few practical things that employers and returning staff can do to make make the transition as smooth as possible.
The importance of Returning to Work Training
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organization and employees.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Returning to Work Training course concludes with a 10 question multiple-choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Returning to Work Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
From an employers point of view, this course is extremely beneficial to their organisation as it provides the user with a strong understanding of how to smoothly transition back to work after a prolonged period of time off.
The course also covers legislation surrounding the employees rights to return to work, which can help your have an understanding of how to work towards compliance with the Employment Rights Act 1996.
Not only can this training help your employees with a smooth transition back to a full working schedule, it can also be used as a tool to boost their confidence, as they may already be nervous about coming back to work.
- Returning to Work Cource Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology