This course looks at what’s involved in creating clear and effective risk assessments for your organisation.
This Risk Assessment Training is a key Health & Safety course that teaches you both what Risk Assessments are, as well as how and when to perform them. Understand the benefits of comprehensive risk assessments, and comply with basic legislation. This Risk Assessment Training is IOSH approved.
This course is made up of 4 sections and a test. You must complete all sections of the course in order to access the test.
On completion of this course you will:
* Understand the five essential steps to managing risk
* Understand the Hierarchy of Hazard Control
* Have access to a tool to create clear risk assessments for your organisation
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name « HASNA CHEKAIRI«
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Understand the 5 steps of a risk assessment, as well as how to create a plan of action for the hazard you find
- Show your commitment to The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Learn when you should fill out a risk assessment and when they are not necessary
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This online Risk Assessment training is designed to help businesses comply with Health and Safety regulations, as well as learn to and carry out structured risk assessments in the workplace.
Whatever sector your organisation operates in, risk assessments are a crucial part of ensuring employees are safe from harm and that workplace risks are anticipated and reduced as much as is reasonably possible.
By law, every employer must undertake this kind of assessment for health and safety risks within their working environment. This course gives a clear, structured overview of what a risk assessment is, as well as explaining each stage of how to perform one in a clear, step by step manner.
As well as helping with legal compliance, this course will show you how to assign ratings to workplace risks, as well as put appropriate control measures in place. Minimise the risks to your business and your employees today by getting instant access to our risk assessment training.
Our course is broken down into 3 sections; defining hazards and risks and when they need to be recorded, the 5 steps of risk assessment & the risk assessment tool you could use to carry out your assessment.
We also offer an accident reporting training course which complements this course perfectly.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Risk Assessment Training course concludes with a 20 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Risk Assessment Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
Risk Assessments provide a structured way of looking at risks and help create a plan of action to deal with them. Whatever the size of your company, you are legally obliged to assess the risks. The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 require Risk Assessments to be completed by all employers and self-employed people.