This IIRSM approved training programme is for a School Management Team - the people in a school who are responsible for school trips. It's all about making sure that school trips are carefully planned, appropriately risk-assessed and well managed. IIRSM approved & CPD accredited training.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Learn about who is responsible for each task (including legal requirements) for each part of a school trip
- Understand and show your commitment to the various legislation that is relevant to school trip organisation
- Learn about what you can and cannot charge people for in relation to a school trip
About this course
This School Trips Training for Management programme looks at how the risks associated with School Trips are managed, and who is responsible for making sure this is done. It also looks at legal requirements, costs, contributions and consent.
It’s all about making sure that school trips are carefully planned, appropriately risk assessed and well managed.
In the past, the HSE have prosecuted schools that showed "recklessness or a clear failure to follow sensible precautions" whilst on school trips. Keep your students and staff safe when on school trips and avoid any health and safety breaches with our school trips training programmes.
There are two programmes on School Trips. This is the first. This one is for the Management team – the people in a school who are responsible for school trips.
The second programme is for the person who organises the trip and is also useful for anyone who helps out on a trip, including school staff and non-school staff acting as volunteers and helpers. The person organising a trip should do both courses.
The importance of School Trips for Management
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organization and employees.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This School Trips for Management course concludes with a 10 question multiple-choice test with a printable certificate.In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your School Trips for Management Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
- School Trips for Management Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology