This course helps you to prevent, identify and confidently address sexual harassment at work - making the 'grey areas' crystal clear.
This Sexual Harassment Awareness Training course has been designed for everyone and aims to raise awareness of workplace sexual harassment. It provides the necessary tools and information to identify, prevent, and most importantly, remove sexual harassment from the workplace. This CPD Accredited course is suitable for all levels of employees and is relevant to all industry sectors.
This course is made up of 3 sections and a test. You must complete all sections of the course in order to access the test.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Understand how to prevent sexual harassment at work
- Be able to better identify cases of sexual harassment at work
- Know how to properly report sexual harassment in the workplace
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Sexual harassment is defined as “any unwanted and repeated behaviour of a sexual nature”.
With roughly 40% of women and 18% of men having experienced unwanted sexual behaviour in the workplace, there is evidently more to be done to eradicate sexual harassment.
All employees should be able to go to work and feel appreciated, motivated, and safe. With that said, a workplace should do everything in its power to promote dignity and respect amongst colleagues.
This Sexual Harassment Awareness Training course should be used as a tool to raise awareness about a serious and often difficult issue in UK workplaces. This course shouldn’t just be used as a ‘reactive’ measure, it can be given to all staff even if there is no existing or past sexual harassment in the workplace.
This Sexual Harassment Training works in conjunction with our Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace for Management and Bullying and Harassment for Employees training courses.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Sexual Harassment Awareness Training course concludes with a 20 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Sexual Harassment Awareness Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
A British survey revealed that over 50% of women and 20% of men in the UK have been sexually harassed at work.
- Start Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology