This course is your guide to identifying, managing and preventing stress inside and outside the workplace, to enhance your peace of mind and productivity!
Our Stress Awareness and Management Training course is for everyone - employers, safety representatives and employees. It has been designed to take positive steps to help identify and prevent stress at work. This IOSH Approved and CPD accredited course is split into 3 easy-to-follow sections and takes just 30 minutes to complete online.
This course is made up of 3 sections and a test. You must complete all sections of the course in order to access the test.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Learn how to identify stress in yourself and in others
- Learn how to effectively reduce and prevent stress with positive steps
- Understand the mental and physical impact stress can have on an individual
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Stress is something that can affect all of us - it's something that can contribute to a great many illnesses, and more working days are lost due to stress than for any other single reason.
Our Stress Awareness in the Workplace training course shows you how to take positive steps to prevent stress; it looks at how to stay in control when the pressure is mounting and highlights the tell-tale signs to help you recognise problems before they become serious. It also provides strategies to put in place to prevent pressure from getting out of control - suggesting ways to change daily routines and learned behaviours to allow a better and more productive working life.
Statistics show there are around 526,000 cases of work-related stress in Great Britain each year, with nearly 12.5 million working days lost - that's over 3 weeks for each case. If you think that your staff may be susceptible to stress, allow our Stress Awareness & Management Training to help you recognise and combat the signs of workplace stress.
This course is suitable for all levels of staff including management and employers. It also works well alongside our Mental Health Awareness Course.
To date, we've helped over 80,000 people become more aware of workplace stress - both in themselves and in colleagues.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Stress Awareness & Management Training course concludes with a 20 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Stress Awareness & Management Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organisation and employees.
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 together ensure that employers have legal responsibility to ensure the health and safety at work of all employees. And this includes minimising the risks of illnesses or injuries relating to stress.
Health and Safety policy should address the issue of stress at work and effective risk assessments relating to stress should be carried out and regularly monitored.
Stress and stress-related illnesses now account for over half of all workplace absences.
As many as 15.4 million working days were lost last year at an estimated cost of £34 - £43 Billion to employers - and this is only expected to rise.
Our Stress Awareness & Management Training course aims to help you break this trend by providing you with the tools to recognise and reduce stress in the workplace, as well as helping you take positive steps to prevent stress from building and becoming a problem in the first place.
- Start Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology