Our unconscious bias training has been created to identify, challenge, and reduce unconscious bias in the workplace. This online course is suitable for use in all industries. Upon completing our unconscious bias course, employees will understand the most common types of biases, as well as the negative impacts that unconscious bias can have on an organisation. Workplaces with less bias tend to cultivate fairer, more diverse, and open cultures.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Understand what the most common types of unconscious bias are and how the mind works to form these
- Learn to train your mind to reduce bias and understand the dangers of allowing yourself to make assumptions
- Understand the negative impact unconscious bias' can have on organisations
About this course
Cases of Unconscious Bias happen every single day in UK workplaces and they can have a seriously negative impact on staff morale and productivity. We are unaware of our unconscious biases but they are stored away in our minds and still affect the way we think and how we behave.
An example of a common unconscious bias is Conformity Bias, which is when we behave similarly to others in a group, even if it goes against what we actually believe.
This Unconscious Bias Training has been created to identify your own unconscious biases as well as any others that already exist in your workplace. It looks at things such as how they affect workplace relationships, decision-making, and workplace culture.
This course works in conjunction with our unconscious bias for management course. It’s also the perfect partner for both equality, diversity & inclusion training and bullying & harassment for employees courses.
All of these training courses are available online for your convenience and can be completed on any device, at any time.
The importance of Unconscious Bias Training
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organization and employees.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Unconscious Bias Training course concludes with a 20 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Unconscious Bias Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
As humans, we naturally have biases for and against all manner of things – it just means we prefer one thing over another. Some biases we’re completely aware of, others we’re not.
Our unconscious biases come from a part of our brains which make quick, automatic judgements. When these judgements are negative, they can have a significant impact on our relationships with other people, can affect how well we work with others, and can destroy productivity. To avoid this, it’s important that people are made aware of their unconscious biases so that they can think about whether they’re fair or not. This course does just that. It shines a light on your unconscious biases and encourages an environment of inclusion and diversity, benefiting both employees and the wider business.
- Unconscious Bias Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology