This online Communication Skills Training course helps staff build on their existing communication skills by providing guidance on initiating and responding to various forms of communication. It's suitable for all levels of staff within any type of organisation.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name « HASNA CHEKAIRI«
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Understand the benefits of effective communication skills
- Understand how to eliminate communication roadblocks
- Build relationships that emphasise trust and respect
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Unfortunately, sometimes there is a mismatch between what we are trying to communicate and how it is understood.
However, if we continue to work on our communication skills, it makes us far more likely to be able to express ourselves in a way that others can clearly understand.
Even though 89% of people believe that effective communication is extremely important, 8 out of 10 people rate their own business' communication as either average or poor.
The course is suitable for anyone. It can be used for improving communication skills, learning the basics and foundations of effective communication or it can be used as a refresher for those who consider themselves strong communicators and want to ensure they are still familiar with good practices.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT
Each of our courses ends with a multiple-choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Communication Skills Training course concludes with a 20 question multiple-choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Communication Skills Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
Good communication skills are essential in order to both deliver and understand information quickly and accurately. Being able to communicate effectively is pivotal in a work environment as it encourages better trust in team members and helps to manage meetings effectively.
In the workplace, if you are to be seen as a valued member of the company, it is essential not just to be able to do your day-to-day tasks well, but also to communicate your thoughts on how the processes, products, or services can be improved.
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Interprétation radiologique CT de faisceau conique Dentaire(Assistante Dentisterie) / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Radiologie diagnostique / Radiologie diagnostique et imagerie médicale / Radiologie Diagnostique(Infirmière) / Radiologie Diagnostique(Médical) / Soins de santé paramédicaux