Working in customer service means that you shape the way a customer sees your organisation. This course will help you make sure that their first impression is the best it can be.
This CPD Accredited Customer Service Training course will help you to provide excellent customer service and improve interpersonal skills. Someone working in customer services will often be one of the first voices that someone hears when contacting an organisation and therefore, they have a huge impact on the first impression that someone has of an organisation; providing good customer service is, therefore, essential.
This course is made up of 4 sections and a test. You must complete all sections of the course in order to access the test.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name « HASNA CHEKAIRI«
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Gain a better understanding of what qualifies as 'good' customer service
- Know how to better handle customer complaints and turn the situation around
- Learn how to better retain clients through excellent customer service
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Did you know that on average, a happy customer will tell up to 9 people about their experience with an organisation, whereas unhappy customers have been found to tell up to 16 people about a bad experience?
Customer Service Training is, therefore, essential for anyone working in a customer-centric role, who frequently deals with customers. In order for many businesses to thrive, they need to ensure that the customer has the best possible experience with them.
Working in a customer service role can mean individuals are faced with challenging problems that have to be dealt with on the spot. This training course aims to supply participants with the skills required to deal with challenging customers, provide exceptional customer service and retain customers. It also helps develop skills to appropriately deal with a range of possible situations and handle enquiries effectively while adding value to the customer's experience.
By completing our Customer Service Training course, participants will be able to improve their service skills, regardless of whether their interaction is over the phone, via the computer or face-to-face, these skills will supply you with everything you need to provide the best experience for your customer.
Providing excellent customer service will result in more positive reviews, returning customers and bigger, more frequent sales.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Customer Service Training course concludes with a 20 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Customer Service Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
In the simplest terms possible, poor customer service is a threat to your organisation; no matter how big or small, new or old, consumers want a great customer experience and if you can’t offer that to them, you’ll suffer the consequences.
It’s estimated that UK businesses are losing £37 billion every year due to poor customer service as 73% of consumers have admitted that they’d happily spend more money for a product if it meant their experience was more positive. But it’s not just customers who’re affected. Staff who give poor service or who deal with a battery of complaints become demoralised and demotivated, lowering productivity and increasing the chances that they’ll give poor service. By raising awareness and offering hints and tips, this Customer Service training course will help you avoid the endless downward spiral of negativity, increasing your customer satisfaction and staff morale.
"Your customer doesn't care how much you know until they know how much you care." - Damon Richards
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Interprétation radiologique CT de faisceau conique Dentaire(Assistante Dentisterie) / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Radiologie diagnostique / Radiologie diagnostique et imagerie médicale / Radiologie Diagnostique(Infirmière) / Radiologie Diagnostique(Médical) / Soins de santé paramédicaux