This Bullying & Harassment in the Workplace training course is for ALL employees. It provides practical steps and conscientious guidance to help prevent, identify and confidently confront bullying and harassment at work. It's CPD accredited and will help you work towards various current legislation.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name « HASNA CHEKAIRI«
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Learn practical steps in tackling bullying and harassment
- Understand what the differences are between bullying and harassment and the similarities
- Learn how to create a positive workplace culture including how to make people feel like they can come forward about bullying
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Your workplace should be an environment in which you feel safe, happy and comfortable to work to the best of your potential. Bullying & Harassment should not be tolerated under any circumstances.
This online course has been created to help every employee identify, prevent and tackle this negative behaviour, with the aim of removing it from the workplace altogether.
It gives this subject the sensitivity it needs whilst providing practical steps that can be used to combat bullying and harassment. This course also focuses on PREVENTING this negative behaviour - employees will learn how to create a POSITIVE CULTURE in the workplace.
According to a recent report carried out by YouGov, almost a third (29%) of people are bullied at work, causing 36% of victims to quit their role, whilst 46% of victims said it 'adversely' affected their performance at work. Make sure you can identify signs of bullying and prevent it from happening in your workplace with our Bullying & Harassment at work training.
It also works in conjunction with our "Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace – Management" course and our Equality and Diversity Training.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Bullying & Harassment at Work course concludes with a 20 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questions guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Bullying & Harassment Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
Every workplace should be a safe environment, free from bullying and harassment, where people are happy and able to work at their best.
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Interprétation radiologique CT de faisceau conique Dentaire(Assistante Dentisterie) / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Radiologie diagnostique / Radiologie diagnostique et imagerie médicale / Radiologie Diagnostique(Infirmière) / Radiologie Diagnostique(Médical) / Soins de santé paramédicaux