This IIRSM approved Mental Health in Construction Training programme aims to spread awareness of mental ill-health in the construction sector and break the stigma surrounding it. It also contains extra resources and a wellbeing toolkit to manage day-to-day mental health.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name « HASNA CHEKAIRI«
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Understand the different factors that can trigger mental illnesses in those working in the construction industry
- Understand how a 'macho' culture has impacted the construction sector
- Learn how to take positive steps to remove stigma surrounding mental health
About this course
You may be wondering why we've created a Mental Health course specifically for the construction industry. Well, put simply, poor mental health in the construction industry accounts for over 200 suicides per year and this is simply not good enough.
The sad and often unspoken truth of it is that construction workers are prone to stress, anxiety and depression for a number of different reasons and these factors are responsible for over 400,000 lost working days each year in the UK.
As a predominantly male industry, there is a 'macho culture' attached to construction sites and workplaces, and this often puts pressure on workers to 'suck it up' and get on with things, even if they are really struggling with a mental health issue.
Our Mental Health in Construction course is split into 4 easy-to-follow and engaging sections which aim to educate learners on the various types of mental health problems, the science behind our thinking and where to go to for external help. The course also puts a strong emphasis on breaking the stigma surrounding mental ill-health throughout.
The importance of Mental Health in Construction
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organization and employees.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Mental Health in Construction course concludes with a 20 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Mental Health in Construction Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
Poor mental health in the construction industry accounts for over 400,000 lost working days and, sadly, over 200 suicides every year.
It’s an unspoken fact that a combination of strenuous work, a predominantly male workforce, and a “macho culture” mixes in the construction industry to make an atmosphere hostile to the sharing of one’s feelings. Our Mental Health Awareness in Construction course is specifically designed to shine a light on this problem, breaking the stigma, and helping construction workers open up about their mental health; in turn, reducing the number of lost working days and, hopefully, saving lives.
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Interprétation radiologique CT de faisceau conique Dentaire(Assistante Dentisterie) / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Radiologie diagnostique / Radiologie diagnostique et imagerie médicale / Radiologie Diagnostique(Infirmière) / Radiologie Diagnostique(Médical) / Soins de santé paramédicaux