This course educates you on your duties as a Level 2 Food Handler, so you can work with the highest standards of food safety and hygiene.
IOSH Approved Online Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2 Training providing instant certificates upon completion. It’s essential that anyone who regularly handles food – whether during production, preparation or sale is aware of their responsibilities. Get staff up to speed quickly and cost-effectively with our approved course.
By the end of this training you will understand:
* What is required of you as a food handler
* The nature of microorganisms and harmful bacteria
* The different types of food poisoning
* How to safely handle food
* How to comply with current legislation
* How to prevent cross contamination, illnesses and injuries
* How to clean and disinfect equipment and surfaces
* The importance of personal hygiene, correct food storage and safe food temperatures
* The importance of record keeping and due diligence
* The role of Enforcement Officers and Local Authorities
* An outline of Food Management Systems (HACCP)