Explains why infection prevention and control is so important and shows you what you can do to help stop infections from spreading.
Infection Prevention and Control Training is incredibly important. No matter where you work or which industry you work in, the risk of spreading infections in the workplace is ever-present. However, with time, money, and productivity lost to illness and sick days, it’s important that everyone knows the risks, how to stay safe, and keep themselves and everyone around them healthy.
By the end of this training you will have gained an understanding of:
* Why infection control is so important
* What you can do to stop infection from spreading
* The different types of harmful pathogens
* The 6 links in the Chain of Infection and how to break the chain
* Your responsibilities regarding hygiene, including effective handwashing
* Sharps safety and the safe handling of waste
There are no reviews yet.