Resilience is a vital skill to use in times of change, hardship and adversity. Today you will learn how to improve, strengthen and maintain your resilience!
This IOSH Approved Online Resilience Training course will provide your staff with the tools needed to build resilience in order to better manage challenges and maintain good personal wellbeing in the face of adversity. It includes the ‘Five Pillars of Resilience’ and is a simple yet effective course that is CPD accredited and suitable for all levels of staff.
This course is made up of 3 sections and a test. You must complete all sections of the course in order to access the test.
By the end of this course you will have learned:
* What resilience is and why it’s crucial for your wellbeing
* Factors that weaken resilience
* The importance of self-awareness and how to put it into practise
* What the 5 Pillars of Resilience are and how to strengthen them
* How to approach and handle challenges, change and adversity