This is a guide for employers and managers who have a responsibility for health and safety.
Our Health and Safety Training for Managers and Supervisors is an easy-to-follow, easy-to-understand guide for employers and managers who have a responsibility for health and safety.
Leads through necessary steps and informs about different laws and legislation. This course is IIRSM Approved.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name « HASNA CHEKAIRI«
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
* Learn about and show commitment to UK H&S legislation, including The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
* Learn about many of the common Health & Safety myths
* Understand how you can make a safer and healthier workplace, whilst reducing absenteeism
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This Health & Safety training has been written for employers, managers and supervisors who have a responsibility for the health and safety of all personnel within their organisation.
The Health and Safety Training for Managers and Supervisors course is a concise and easy-to-follow guide, which leads health and safety managers through the necessary steps to health and safety at work and provides information on the different laws and legislation which apply to health and safety.
It is a core programme for people who may be new to health and safety and want to know what they have to do, but it's also excellent as a check-list for all health and safety managers, no matter how experienced.
Health and Safety within an organisation is not only about compliance - effective health and safety has many benefits, including safer, happier and healthier employees; a better company reputation; and a lower accident rate. It also helps reduce absences from work and helps to avoid serious accidents at work, so it’s important to get it right.
This eLearning course only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete all-round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Health and Safety Training for Managers & Supervisors course concludes with a 20 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Health and Safety Training for Managers & Supervisors Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 set out the general duties employers have toward employees and members of the public, and the duties employees have to themselves and others. Any director, manager, secretary or similar officer can be held responsible for breaches of these Acts.
Essentially, the law states that everyone must take ‘reasonably practicable’ precautions and actions to reduce risk in their workplace, as well as appointing competent people to specific Health and Safety duties and providing appropriate information and training.
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Interprétation radiologique CT de faisceau conique Dentaire(Assistante Dentisterie) / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Radiologie diagnostique / Radiologie diagnostique et imagerie médicale / Radiologie Diagnostique(Infirmière) / Radiologie Diagnostique(Médical) / Soins de santé paramédicaux