€19 *excluding VAT
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name « HASNA CHEKAIRI«
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
€19 *excluding VAT
1 semaine, 3 jours
Share This Class:
* Understand the difference between change and transition
* Learn about a set of actions to take at key steps of the change process
* Learn how to be more confident in responding positively to change
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
If one thing never changes, it’s the fact that everything changes... and for some people, this is something that can be hard to embrace.
Changes can happen in both someones personal and professional lives, but it is important that staff are equipped with the skills to handle these changes.
No matter what the reason is that people fear change, transitioning from the old to the new can be scary and it’s perfectly natural to feel some resistance. And with a bit of practice, employees can learn to better handle their feelings and confidently respond to change.
This Responding to Change course is suitable for all levels of employees because change is a part of everyone's lives. In this course, learners will understand more about the difference between change and transition, the models of change, and 4 actionable steps of how they can respond to change.
Download and print:
At the end of this Responding to Change Training course, users will be given a printable certificate.
In addition, brief in-course questions guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Responding to Change Training includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
WHY IS THIS TRAINING IMPORTANT?
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organisation and employees.
Being able to respond to change effectively is a sought after skill in any employee.
Staff change roles or companies daily in the workplace across the world, and whether we are someone making the change or the change is happening around us - everyone should know how to handle new situations that they haven't before.
Change is inevitable and necessary in the modern world and can bring great benefits to businesses so they can thrive and develop. But some changes, while could be positive for some, could be challenging for others. So make sure your staff are prepared for change when it happens so that they can move forward and embrace the changes ahead.
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
“I found the course useful and interesting, in particular pronunciation and listening/writing exercises were extremely relevant for me, even if I found it very challenging.”
“The course has helped to use English in such specific medical situations, I’ve never thought of before. It was very useful to listen to various dialogues with native speakers because it gave me opportunity to pick up many phrases and collocations which are used in real conversations.”
"I would totally recommend it to others as this course was so useful and full of details that we might not take it fully in uni plus its enjoyable."
"I would like to say thank you for the course. I think this course helps a lot for international nurses especially pronunciation but it was very helpful in every aspect. Interactive, relevant and excellent. I absolutely recommend this course to others as it focused to the point and pretty useful. It covered every language skills, interactive and realistic."
“This course provided me with all information that I had been struggling with before I took this course… it is really a rewarding and inspiring course with wide range of valuable information.”
You might also be interested in these courses
- Interprétation radiologique CT de faisceau conique Dentaire(Assistante Dentisterie) / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Radiologie diagnostique / Radiologie diagnostique et imagerie médicale / Radiologie Diagnostique(Infirmière) / Radiologie Diagnostique(Médical) / Soins de santé paramédicaux