- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name « HASNA CHEKAIRI«
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Learn about and work towards compliance with The Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005
- Learn how to recognise the early signs of HAVS and what to do to make sure the damage doesn't become permanent
- Understand employer responsibilities and what you can do to keep others safe
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Regular exposure to vibrations can lead to a number of debilitating conditions; the two most common are Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS).
Both conditions can cause numbness, weakness, pain, and, if left untreated, loss of control in a person’s hands; it’s important that you’re able to recognise the early warning signs and know when your exposure exceeds safe limits so you can act before the damage becomes permanent.
Both you and your employer have a responsibility to make sure that you’re safe at work. Your employer is responsible for monitoring and limiting your exposure to vibrations, for making sure that you’re properly trained and have all the information you need to stay safe, and for providing protective equipment. You have a duty to follow their safety instructions and to properly use/ wear any safety equipment they provide. Understand your responsibilities as an employee or employer and avoid HAVS with our Hand/Arm Vibration Awareness Training.
This is a core Health & Safety course designed for workers in the Construction and Manufacturing industries, or more generally, anyone who works with heavy machinery likely to expose them to regular vibrations.
People at risk of Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome may also be interested in our Personal Protective Equipment Training and/or our General Workshop Safety Training.
This training course is broken down into 2 sections:
- What is Hand-arm Vibration?
- Understanding Your Responsibilities
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT
Each of our courses ends with a multiple-choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Hand Arm Vibration Awareness Training course concludes with a 20 question multiple-choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questions guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Hand Arm Vibration Awareness (HAVS) Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Interprétation radiologique CT de faisceau conique Dentaire(Assistante Dentisterie) / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Radiologie diagnostique / Radiologie diagnostique et imagerie médicale / Radiologie Diagnostique(Infirmière) / Radiologie Diagnostique(Médical) / Soins de santé paramédicaux