- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name « HASNA CHEKAIRI«
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Understand and work towards compliance with the Fraud Act 2006
- Learn what you can do as both an employer and employee to prevent fraud
- Know how to report fraud in the right way and understand the need for a Fraud Policy
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Fraud can make an individual or group feel unsafe or as if their privacy has been violated. Action Fraud reported in September 2017 that around 272,980 fraud offences (in the UK alone) had been carried out in the previous 12 months.
According to the Fraud Act 2006, there are 3 types of fraud;:
- Fraud by false representation
- Fraud by failing to disclose information
- Fraud by abuse of position
Preventing fraud, while increasing awareness of the topic within your business, can prevent monetary loses (sometimes major ones) as well as prevent delicate and private information being shared and distributed. This online training will provide you with knowledge on what the signs of fraudulent activity are, what to do if you encounter fraud and how to raise awareness of fraud. There may not be a strict set of rules to follow that will guarantee you or your business do not encounter fraud, but this course will equip you on how best to manage the situation and avoid being a victim of fraud.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT
Each of our courses ends with a multiple-choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Fraud Awareness and Prevention Training course concludes with a 20 question multiple-choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questions guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Fraud Awareness and Prevention Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
Fraud is a crime which has a huge impact on individuals, businesses, and the country as a whole.
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Interprétation radiologique CT de faisceau conique Dentaire(Assistante Dentisterie) / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Anglais pour les Soins de Santé / Radiologie diagnostique / Radiologie diagnostique et imagerie médicale / Radiologie Diagnostique(Infirmière) / Radiologie Diagnostique(Médical) / Soins de santé paramédicaux