This Abrasive Wheel Safety Training provides the knowledge you need to keep yourself and others safe during the handling, operation, and maintenance of Abrasive Wheels. It provides an in-depth look at the dangers they pose and how to spot them; the legal responsibilities of both employers and employees; how to store and regularly inspect the safety of any wheels you use; as well as considering the different kinds of wheels available and which ones are most suited to specific jobs.
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organisation and employees.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Learn about the different types of abrasive wheels, how they can be used in different ways, and the different hazards they present.
- Understand how to select the right abrasive wheel for the job you do
- Understanding PUWER 1998 and the British Standard Wheel Marking and Identification System
About this course
if used incorrectly, abrasive wheels can be extremely dangerous – in fact, more than half of all recorded injuries are due to unsafe work systems or operator error.
Whether it's broken wheels, flying particles or severe burns from friction, accidents caused by abrasive wheels can be serious, resulting in hospitalization and, all too often, even blindness.
This abrasive wheel safety course is comprehensive yet concise, it can be completed in just 40 minutes. It focuses on safety and highlights safe work practices designed for anyone who owns, operates, handles, moves, stores, or is responsible for people who use abrasive wheels.
It does not replace practical training in the use of abrasive wheels. Instead, it should be used alongside hands-on training to increase workplace safety, awareness of legal responsibilities, and reduce the risk of injury in your workplace.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple-choice test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
This abrasive wheel safety training course culminates in a 20-question multiple-choice test with a printable certificate. Additionally, brief ongoing questions guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Abrasive Wheel Safety Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, percentage passed, date completed, date completed. expiration and stamps of approval or accreditation by recognized authorities.
Why is this training important?
It is important that you comply with the law and know how it affects you and the way you work.
- Abrasive Wheel Safety Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Medical English / Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology