This Anaphylaxis and Allergy Training Course is for anyone who cares for children. It's ideal for those who work in schools, as well as parents, guardians, youth workers and childminders. It offers practical guidance on allergy management and explains how to offer comprehensive support to children with allergies. It's also CPD accredited & IIRSM approved.
The importance of Anaphylaxis & Allergy for Schools & Carers : It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organisation and employees.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Learn the step-by-step emergency procedure in response to anaphylactic shock
- Understand what an individual health care plan is and how to manage allergies
- Understand the impact allergies can have on a child and the responsibilities they have
About this course
Children with allergies MUST avoid their allergens at all times. This is the only way to guarantee their safety and well-being.
This anaphylaxis and allergy training course was written for people who care for children with allergies. It explains how allergies are triggered, what to look out for in allergic reactions, and how to monitor and treat children with allergies.
It is estimated that 50% of children in the UK now have some form of allergic condition and although some may be far less dangerous than others, all should be taken seriously, particularly in schools. Between 6 and 8% of children in the UK also have a proven food allergy, meaning the chances of these children experiencing anaphylactic shock are very high. Due to the high number of children with allergies today, allergy and anaphylactic shock training is becoming essential for those working in child care.
Our other courses suitable for those working in schools or day care centers include children with diabetes, children with epilepsy and children with asthma.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple-choice test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
This anaphylaxis and allergy training course for schools and caregivers culminates in a 15-question multiple-choice test with a printable certificate. Additionally, brief ongoing questions guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Anaphylaxis and Allergy Training Certificate for Schools and Caregivers includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, completion date completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditation by recognized authorities.
Why is this training important?
It is important that you comply with the law and know how it affects you and the way you work.
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology