- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Understand and show your commitment to the Bribery Act 2010
- Understand the different types of bribery and what could happen if you fail to prevent bribery
- Learn about the difference between a bribe and a gift, as well as the common indicators of a bribe
About this course
Bribery is something that happens more often than you may think! In the UK, up to 1 in 4 organisations come under pressure to accept bribes or make illegal payments every year; or lose business to competitors as a result of bribes.
This Anti-Bribery Course aims to raise awareness. It explains the four offences that can be committed under The Bribery Act. And it looks at the fine line between gifts and bribes – when is it acceptable to give a gift or hospitality? And when might they be seen as a bribe?
It also explains what you should look out for - the signs that suggest that bribery might be taking place. It looks at what you should do if you’ve been given, offered or promised a gift or hospitality and think it might be a bribe, or if you suspect someone else is involved in bribery.
The training course uses a clear, easy-to-understand style, supported by excellent graphics and animation. Scenario-style questions are used throughout the programme as examples to test understanding.
This Anti-Bribery Training also works well alongside our Anti-Money Laundering and Data Protection Training titles.
The importance of Anti-Bribery Training
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organization and employees.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Anti-Bribery Training course concludes with a 20 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Anti-Bribery Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
Giving and receiving bribes is illegal in the UK, with individuals and organisations risking massive fines, loss of reputation and business, and facing costly investigations and even prison time.
Despite this, it’s incredibly prevalent with as many as a quarter of all organisations coming under pressure to accept or offer bribes in order to secure business or favour. The line which separates genuine gifts from bribery is a fine one. That’s why this course is an absolute essential for all members of staff. It’ll help establish the difference between a gift and a bribe, teach users what the law says about bribery, and, ultimately, help you and them stamp out and prevent bribery from taking place, avoiding the legal, financial, and reputational consequences.
- Anti-Bribery Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology