Our Disability Awareness & Inclusion Training is suitable for all workplaces and all levels of employees. This course provides users with more in-depth knowledge about the equal opportunities those with disabilities should be given, how both visible and invisible disabilities might impact someone's working life and what you can do to make sure that people with disabilities are given equal consideration and fair access to the same opportunities as others.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Learn more about the different types of disabilities you may encounter
- Learn how to create an inclusive workplace culture
- Understand more about disability and the law
About this course
Rather than solely focusing on raising awareness of disabilities, this course also looks at how to be more inclusive of people with disabilities by giving users an understanding of the barriers that people living with disabilities may face.
This course can help boost morale in the workplace and helps those with disabilities feel more understood by their peers who may have little or no knowledge of disabilities and how they can affect a person's working life.
There are so many disabilities that it would be nearly impossible to cover every single disability, but our course provides the user with a practical understanding of sensory impairments, physical disabilities, mental health conditions, learning disabilities, and long-term health conditions.
You may also be interested in our Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) Training.
The importance of Disability Awareness & Inclusion Training
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organization and employees.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Disability Awareness & Inclusion Training course concludes with a 20 question multiple-choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Disability Awareness & Inclusion Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
This course is a step in the right direction when it comes to spreading awareness of disabilities, how disabilities may affect people within or who are involved with your organisation (whether that's employees, customers, or the public), and how to make reasonable adjustments to your workplace so that it is fit for purpose for any person.
Creating a workplace that is more inclusive will allow businesses to attract a wider pool of talent, create a more diverse workspace, improve problem-solving and improve workplace wellbeing throughout the organisation. As a result, productivity will soar and staff turnover will fall.
Businesses that embrace inclusion and diversity create a culture of innovation, making employees feel genuinely included. It can even go as far as to improve profitability and brand reputation.
This course can also help to:
- Encourage acceptance & inclusion
- Change attitudes towards disabilities
- Raise awareness of multiple disabilities
- Disability Awareness and Inclusion Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology