This course educates you on your duties as a Level 2 Food Handler, so you can work with the highest standards of food safety and hygiene.
IOSH Approved Online Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2 Training providing instant certificates upon completion. It's essential that anyone who regularly handles food - whether during production, preparation or sale is aware of their responsibilities. Get staff up to speed quickly and cost-effectively with our approved course.
By the end of this training you will understand:
* What is required of you as a food handler
* The nature of microorganisms and harmful bacteria
* The different types of food poisoning
* How to safely handle food
* How to comply with current legislation
* How to prevent cross contamination, illnesses and injuries
* How to clean and disinfect equipment and surfaces
* The importance of personal hygiene, correct food storage and safe food temperatures
* The importance of record keeping and due diligence
* The role of Enforcement Officers and Local Authorities
* An outline of Food Management Systems (HACCP)
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
* Learn about the 4 C's of food safety
* Understand the procedures and premises that need to be put in place to ensure good safety and hygiene practises
* Includes and develops on level 1 food safety training to give you a more in-depth understanding of food safety and hygiene
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Training builds on and includes our Food Safety & Hygiene Level 1 training.
This online Food Safety and Hygiene training is an in-depth course which builds on a basic knowledge of food safety in the workplace - whether in Food Manufacture, Hospitality or Retail.
This programme is aimed at those who are consistently required to handle various types of food in the workplace. It covers all that you need to know about food hazards and food poisoning, with clear explanations of the various ways in which food can become contaminated; personal hygiene; cleanliness in the food preparation area; safe storage; cooking; and chilling.
Once you’ve completed this e-learning course, you will finish with a Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate, proving that you understand how to handle food in the workplace. The course also looks at Food Safety Management Systems (including HACCP), record keeping and legal requirements for food premises.
This course is broken down into 3 sections: the hazards of food (and avoiding food poisoning), personal hygiene and the cleanliness & cross-contamination hazards with food.
This course also works in conjunction with our Food Allergy Awareness Training and HACCP Training courses.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT
Each of our courses ends with a multiple-choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene Training course concludes with a 20 question multiple-choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Food Safety and Hygiene Training - Level 2 Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organisation and employees.
- Start Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
English for Radiography (30 hours/3 months access)Medical English / Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology