This EU GDPR Training course is for everyone who handles personal data. It provides a broad understanding of the General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR – which is all about keeping personal data safe and protecting the interests of the people whose data it is. To date, we've helped over 400,000 people work towards EU GDPR compliance.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Understand the key principles of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Learn how to handle data with integrity and confidentiality
- Understand how the GDPR affects your role and what your data responsibilities are
About this course
If you're a business operating in the UK, our UK GDPR Essentials and UK GDPR Advanced (Management) training courses will be more relevant to you.
After concerns were raised about the 'control' of personal information within the EU, it was decided that a regulation should be put in place to give control back to the citizens.
The GDPR regulations were enforced on 25th May 2018, this GDPR Training programme is an ideal way of teaching staff about the new regulations in an engaging and practical way.
Our GDPR Essentials Training will teach you about the fundamental requirements needed to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation. Our course is CPD accredited and provides certificates upon completion, helping you to comply with the GDPR.
If you make decisions about collecting, storing, and using people’s personal data? You might be interested in our EU GDPR Training for Management.
The importance of GDPR EU
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organization and employees.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This GDPR EU course concludes with a 20 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your GDPR EU Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
The GDPR is an important piece of legislation which gives people control over their own personal data.
It requires organisations to be transparent with their data use, to uphold people's rights regarding their data, and to always make sure it's protected and kept secure. The Regulation requires that all relevant staff are suitably trained to make sure that they're aware of their responsibilities and their role in keeping data safe. Our GDPR Essentials course does this for you; it helps you comply by providing a broad overview of the requirements of the GDPR, by highlighting the importance of compliance, and by explaining the rights individuals have over their own data.
- GDPR EU Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology