This GDPR Training covers the essentials for anyone who handles personal data and helps employees to understand the key elements of data protection and how to comply with UK General Data Protection Regulations. It doesn't matter how big or how small your organisation is, or how much or little data you handle; the GDPR applies to all and negligence can have a devastating impact if breached.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Understand the difference between a Data Controller, Data Processor, and Data Subject
- Have a clear understanding of the 7 Principles of the GDPR and how they apply to the work you do
- Understand what the UK GDPR aims to achieve and why it exists
About this course
Now that the UK's transition period (from leaving the EU) has ended, the EU GDPR has been brought into UK law and sits alongside other data protection laws and regulations.
Our GDPR Training provides employees with an understanding of their duties and responsibilities when it comes to processing personal data under the GDPR in the UK.
The General Data Protection Regulation has brought together years of different laws and regulations and combines them into a single technology-neutral piece of legislation which will form the foundation of data protection law for years to come.
Our GDPR training is aimed at staff who need to follow the rules and policies that are laid out by the GDPR. In this GDPR course, staff will learn about personal data, the principles of the GDPR, individual rights and will use some scenario-based learning.
The importance of GDPR UK
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organization and employees.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This GDPR UK course concludes with a 15 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your GDPR UK Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
- GDPR UK Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology