- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Understand the need for risk assessments to be performed when you find out an employee is expecting
- Learn what you must consider when carrying out a risk assessment
- Understand the rights surrounding maternity/paternity leave, pay and maternity allowance
About this course
It’s important that the workplace is safe for everyone but special consideration must be made for the safety of new and expectant mothers at work.
Every year around 350,000 women in the UK continue to work after becoming pregnant and around 250,000 return to work after having their baby.
This New & Expectant Mothers Training Course has been designed to be used by employers, managers, expectant mothers and women returning to work after having a baby. It looks at the increased risks that pregnant women and new mothers may face and it looks at dealing with these risks in practical terms in the workplace.
It also looks at the risk assessments that need to be carried out and looks further into maternity rights, leave, pay and maternity allowance - all things that need to be considered.
In 2016 the Citizens Advice Bureau reported that it had seen a 58% increase in maternity leave queries in just 2 years - Take a look at the 10 most common examples of workplace maternity discrimination and make sure you avoid any similar scenarios with our New and Expectant Mothers at Work Training.
The importance of New and Expectant Mothers at Work Training
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organization and employees.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This New and Expectant Mothers at Work Training course concludes with a 20 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your New and Expectant Mothers at Work Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
This New & Expectant Mothers at Work Training provides you with the tools you need to make the workplace safer for pregnant women and women returning to work after giving birth.
It considers the many risks faced by new and expectant, helping you deal with them in a practical way so that you can stay legally compliant. It also covers maternity rights, leave, pay, and maternity allowance, providing you with the information you need to avoid workplace maternity discrimination which often increases staff turnover and can lead to employment tribunal claims.
- New & Expectant Mothers at Work Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Medical English / Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology