You'll learn everything you need to know to protect a child's physical safety and emotional wellbeing. You'll know what to do, how to do it, who to talk to, and why your actions are vital to their safety.
This Safeguarding Children training course covers both levels 1 & 2 and also covers standard 11 of the Care Certificate. The WHO estimated that up to 1 billion minors between the ages of 2 and 17 years of age have endured physical, emotional, or sexual violence. This is why Safeguarding Children training is essential for anyone who comes into contact with children, either at work or as a volunteer. This course covers the often-difficult subject of child abuse; considering the different kinds of abuse, how to spot the signs, and how to correctly and discreetly report your concerns so that the problem is addressed.
This course is made up of 5 sections and a test. You must complete all sections of the course in order to access the test.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Learn how to work towards best practice in line with the Children's and Young Persons Act 2008
- Learn how to recognise the signs of abuse in a child and the importance of a child centred approach
- Understand the importance of reporting and recording circumstances or evidence of abuse
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Safeguarding children means protecting them from abuse and keeping them safe from harm. It means promoting their health and welfare, helping them to grow up in a safe and supportive environment. This course covers both level 1 and level 2.
As many as 1 in 3 children sexually abused by an adult never tells anyone, so it’s absolutely crucial that, if you even occasionally work with children, you’re aware of the 4 R’s of child protection – Recognise, Respond, Report, and Record. This Safeguarding Children course will help you identify and appropriately respond to the warning signs of child abuse, teaching you the importance of speaking up and acting quickly.
This course is particularly suited to those who work in the Education (See our safer recruitment in education training), Care, and Leisure sectors.
This Safeguarding Children Training covers both levels 1 & 2.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Safeguarding Children Training course concludes with a 20 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Safeguarding Children Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
- Start course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology