This School Trips Training Course is for the person who organises a school trip or for anyone who helps out, these people may also be known as an Educational Visits Coordinator. It takes a practical look at some of the things which must be considered when planning and delivering school trips, both in the UK and abroad.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Understand and show commitment to relevant legislation
- Learn about requirements for taking residential trips or trips abroad and any special requirements of students
- Understand Health & Safety responsibilities on school trips
About this course
In this School Trips Training for Organisers and Support programme we take a look at some of the things that must be considered when planning and delivering school trips, both in the UK and abroad.
School Trips for Organisers and Support Staff is a programme for the person who organises the trip, or anyone who helps out on a trip, including school staff and non-school staff acting as volunteers and helpers.
It may seem that there’s a lot to think about when planning a school trip, but this programme has been written as a guide to the process. It will support any procedures and guidelines already in place in a school, and will explain how to practically manage the risks associated with leaving the classroom.
There are two programmes on School Trips. This is the second. The first programme is School Trips for Management (the people in a school who are responsible for school trips.) We recommend that the person organising a trip should do both courses.
The importance of School Trips Training (For Organisers & Support)
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organization and employees.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This School Trips Training For Organisers & Support course concludes with a 10 question multiple-choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your School Trips Training (For Organisers & Support) Training Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
- School Trips for Organisers & Support Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology