This Spill Kit Training for Bodily Fluids Training course aims to teach you best practices when handling spillages of bodily fluids. It covers the best way to prevent spillages and how to use the equipment safely. We also look at the potential risks associated with these hazardous spills.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Learn about what a spill kit for bodily fluids contains
- Learn how to effectively deal with a spill and the procedure that you should follow (depending on your workplace policy)
- Understand and show your commitment to The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH) 2002
About this course
Spillage of bodily fluids can pose a large risk to both people and the environment. A spill kit is comprised of various absorbent tools that should be used when there is a leak or spillage of a bodily fluid. They are designed to stop the spillage from spreading further and help start a cleanup process.
Spill kits must only be used in emergencies. Most are comprised of the same base products, which are PPE, materials to stop leakages, waste bags and materials to seal drains. Some workplaces may have multiple sizes and multiple purpose spill kits.
When you encounter a spill, the first and most important thing is to protect yourself first. Our Spill Kit Training for Bodily Fluids course looks at what a spill kit comprises of, when it's needed and the procedure to follow when you encounter a spill.
The importance of Spill Kit Training: Bodily Fluids
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organization and employees.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Spill Kit Training: Bodily Fluids course concludes with a 10 question multiple-choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Spill Kit Training: Bodily Fluids Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
Spill Kits are designed for easy use and so that anyone can prevent a spillage from spreading further. This course is suitable for all employees working in the Care & Education sector and provides them with the skills to know how to effectively use their spill kits to clean up spillages.
- Spill Kit: Bodily Fluids Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology