This Consumer Rights for Retailers training course is a practical guide to consumer law and legal standards for people who sell products. It explains what customers' rights are from the perspective of the RETAILER and can be used in conjunction with our other Consumer Rights Training titles.
- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Understand who the Consumer Rights Act apply to
- Know how to resolve any disputes
- Understand what liability you have regarding goods
About this course
There is a lot of information on the internet for consumers, explaining their rights and telling them what to do to complain about goods or products they buy, but rather less to help retailers.
This course has been written from the perspective of the RETAILER. It’s for anyone who sells goods or products to the public.
It’s a practical guide to consumer law. It’s all about making sure products meet legal standards and knowing what customers’ rights are – in order to stay within the law when dealing with a complaint.
The Consumer Rights Training for Retailers selling goods looks at The Consumer Rights Act 2015 in depth, terms & conditions between the seller and the customer and how to effectively deal with customer disputes, including the Alternative Dispute Resolution.
We also offer consumer rights training for those selling services and for those selling digital content.
The importance of Consumer Rights Training for Retailers - GOODS
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organization and employees.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Business Consumer Rights Training for Retailers - GOODS course concludes with a 20 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Consumer Rights Training for Retailers - GOODS Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
- Consumer Rights for Retailers – GOODS Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology