- Payzone: MasterCard, Card Visa
- Direct Bank Transfer: Moroccans can also pay by cheques, cash, Wafacash, or Cash plus
- Paypal: Visa Card, MasterCard, Maestro Card, American Express Card, (you can pay with your international Card if you don’t have a Paypal account)
- Western Union: You can send us your payment through Western Union to the name “HASNA CHEKAIRI“
PLEASE APPLY THE coupon BELOW TO GET OUR 10% DISCOUNT!
coupon : TEN
Share This Class:
- Understand how to prevent those in need of support from being harmed
- Learn how to deal with difficult situations and confrontations
- Know how to deal with incidents, near misses or errors
About this course
Our Duty of Care Awareness Training explains the need to promote wellbeing and make sure that people in Care are kept safe for harm, abuse and injury.
The duty of care is a legal requirement and comes with the job role for any Care worker. It is part of the code of conduct for healthcare support workers and adult social care workers in England and applies as soon as someone receives treatment or care. Employees also have a duty of care to other workers.
Standard 3 of the Care Certificate - Duty of Care - requires staff to:
- Understand how a duty of care contributes to a safe practice
- Understand what support is available to address issues regarding the duty of care
- Deal with comments or complaints
- Deal with incidents, near misses or errors
- How to deal with difficult situations and confrontations
The importance of Duty of Care
It’s important that you comply with the law and understand the positive impact this training course can have on your organization and employees.
Download and print
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Duty of Care course concludes with a 15 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
What does my certificate include?
Your Duty of Care Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Why is this training important?
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work.
- Duty of Care Course Unlimited
Are You Ready To Start?
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- Abdominal Radiology / Abdominal Radiology / Allied Healthcare / Cardiothoracic Radiology / Cardiothoracic Radiologya / Cardiovascular Radiology / Cardiovascular Radiology / Chest Radiology / Chest Radiology / Dental Cone Beam CT Radiological Interpretation(Assistant Dentistry) / Diagnostic Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imaging / Diagnostic Radiology(Medical) / Diagnostic Radiology(Nursing) / Emergency Radiology / Emergency Radiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Gastrointestinal Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Genitourinary Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Head and Neck Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Interventional Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Musculoskeletal Radiology / Neuroradiology / Neuroradiology / Nuclear Radiology / Nuclear Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Pediatric Radiology / Radiation Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology / Vascular and Interventional Radiology